Our remodeling is finally finished. AS most of you know, we have been under construction for the past year. We are happy to announce, save a few finishing touches, we are ready to open up for reservations. We have limited space available and all rooms are on a first come first serve basis. Below you will see our deluxe suite. For you couples out there that desire a home away from home. Your stay includes a bed, a lamp and a space in the closet for your clothes. Bathroom facilities are still under construction, but should be up and running in 3 weeks. Until then, we will be happy to share our family bathrooms with guests. All meals are included with your stay as well. The menu changes daily and is subject to change hourly. And may be held in the family kitchen or at a local restaurant. We look forward to hearing from you. So, please call now and make your reservations! Slots are filling up fast!!

5 comments:
put us down for the first weekend in March.
You are so cute Heather :) And congrats on getting it all finished, that's awesome!
Congrats! Don't you feel like you have twice the house now. I know I did. Plus, I know it's so nice to have such a BIG project done!
I'm so glad that I was able to come see it all in person. You guys have done a great job!
Hey CUZ'! Love your blog!!
Post a Comment