I can't believe that Harlee is 7 years old. Time sure has flown by. We had a little party for her the night before her actual b-day party. Thanks to all that came. Especially her special requested favorite person, you know who you are. Thanks for coming.

She opened lots of presents from her Grandma and Grandpa. It was great.

Harlee's big present from Mom and Dad, was her brand new room. The boys moved down stairs and that gave Harlee her own room and so we had to redecorate. She picked the colors and by the time her b-day hit we were all done and she was ready to go. She loves it and I am happy that my kids are finally separated.

One of her requests for her room was a cork board to hang stuff, which you can see above and a chalk board. I just put this together with chalk board paint. It works great and was real cheap. She loves to write and draw and now she can do it on the wall in her room.

5 comments:
She's growing up WAY too fast! I can't believe it's been seven years since she was born. We're really glad that we were able to make it to the party. Thanks for the invite. Her room looks great! I really love the chalkboard idea. I'll have to write a cool message on it next time I'm down. Happy 7th Birthday, Harlee Sue! We love you!
cute, cute, cute!!! I love Harlee's room, it's adorable! And thank you, thank you, thank you for all of Jax old clothes, Landon's drawers are full again! :)
Oh so fun. What a cute room. I can't wait to actually decorate a room with fun colors of paint and all.
Hey wait a second! I thought I was her favorite person... and I wasn't even invited. What's that about? :-)
You did a great job on her room!!! I hope you didn't move all that furniture down those stairs by yourself!
She did a great job picking things out! It is great! I can't believe you have a 7 year old! We are too young for that! :)
Post a Comment