Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Bodie Boy!!

Bodie is now the BIG 04!!! He had such a fun filled day too. We spent most of the day with Marlo and her son, Clancey. Who, happens to be Bodie's best bud. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of that portion of the day. BUT, believe me, it was fun for Bodie. He loves to spend time with his partner. That night we had the grandparents over and a few Aunts and Uncles. He was so excited with all that he got.
Next, we sang Happy Birthday and ate cake and Ice cream. Bodie requested a 4-wheeler cake and so I wimped out and went to Walmart and bought a pre-made cake. Which, I will admit, was a big waste of money and I will probably never waste money there again until next time I waist money there (cursed Walmart!!).



All in all it was a fun day and we thank all those who participated. THANKS!!!


1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Happy 4th, Bodie! You're getting so old. I'm glad I was able to meet up with you guys at Leo's Place. That was fun.