Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jax!!

Well, Here it is. My little Caboose turned One! It seems the older I get, the more time flies!! Jax, of coarse wasn't too aware of the big milestone he hit. He was just happy to get toys and dive into a cake. He opened presents first and was actually pretty good at tearing the paper apart by himself. He loved all of the toys. Thanks to all you that came and gave him presents. We had grandparents and aunts and uncles. It was great to have you all. Jax loved it!
I tried to be creative and make some Truck cakes. One for him and a bigger one for the rest of the crew. He made his vrooming noises when he saw them, it was cute.

It didn't take him long to dive in and make a mess. He loved it!! He kept saying "mmm" over and over. He is a doll!! We love him!






8 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Such a cute kid! I'm glad Kacen and I could be there for the celebration.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe little Jax is 1! I remember I was still struggling with morning sickness when Rachel and I came to see you when you got home from the hospital...it's amazing how time flies! He is such a doll!

Emmy said...

How sweet. . .your family is so cute!

Mel said...

Congratulations! Time does fly. They get too big too fast.

Yeehaw said...

Good job on the cakes! That's quite the talent you have missy.

SugarFree17 said...

Hey Heather- What a cute Family! I think my blog is up and running now. :) Love ya.....

Darla said...

Jax is so cute Heather! Time flies too darn fast. I miss you!! ~Fudge

Amber! said...

You have birthdays right in a row. That is a lot of work!