Today there was no school and so we had to do something with the new snow that was falling. And this is what we did: These are exact replicas of our little bitty family. Going from Left to right you have, Big Daddy Travis, then Little Mommy Heather ( well, I tried to make me little, but how petite can you make a
snowman/woman???) Next is
Harlee then
Bodie and last the little
Jax Man. I
thought about getting
Jax out there by his Snowman to take a picture, but I didn't want to go to the trouble of bundling him up.
6 comments:
FUN! Next time will you please call & have my kids come too. It was not nearly this fun at my house today.
BTW: You still need to come show me how to do those cool headers.
What a cute little snowman family. :) Looks like the kids enjoyed some healthy snacks while they were making them, too.
How fun! I love the snow! Your little snowman family is adorable.
You are by far the sexiest, slimming snowwoman I've ever seen!
So cute! Isn't it great that making snowmen never gets old.
I am glad that you have a blog. check ours out if you get a chance. Your family is adorable.--Amanda H
Post a Comment