Thursday, January 15, 2009
Under Construction.......
I know, I know! It has been too long since I have updated. I have a real good excuse. We are trying to finish our basement, where the computer is and so I had to disconnect everything and move it. We have wireless Internet, but I only have one computer and so the antenna is connected to our computer which is routed downstairs, which is under construction. So I moved the computer into our furnace room and am currently sitting on the floor with the furnace room door open and working on this. I thought that I would make the sacrifice and update. I would post a picture, but that would take more sacrifice and I just don't think that I am up to that. Sorry ya'll. I will try to be more diligent in updating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Luck getting your basement finished. It is a lot of work but SO worth it once it is done. You'll fell like you have a brand new house!
Okay, your excuse seems legitimate. We'll let it slide this time.
I have seen the progress in the basement and I can tell you have an excellent taper!:) (is that a word?) We can wait for more pictures but expect some of Jax's bday NEXT WEEK? Really has a year truly gone by? We love our neighbors:)
Post a Comment