Bodie came running down the hall yesterday, hysterical, saying that Jax was stuck under the bed. Apparently he crawled under his bed from the front and tried to sit up and found it didn't work. Poor kid! I even made him sit there a little longer so I could capture this:
4 comments:
Oh the cruelty! No just kidding. I have left my kids crying in an uncomfortable situation many a time just to get the camera. It's important to have the good as well as the bad. We have one of Josh about the same age stuck under a little couch.
Poor little Jax man. :) The pictures of the kids with Santa were really cute, and I loved the story about Bodie wanting to get his request out. The conversation between Trav and Harlee made me tear up a bit. That is so cute. Glad to know that my brother really does have a soft side. I hope you guys have a fun time in the booming metropolis of Rock Springs this weekend. I'm pretty sure there is a Pizza Hut there!
hahaha! that's hilarious! poor kid ;). now i see why you were hiting your husbands behind at the christmas party!! :) i didn't know it had been since thanksgiving that you had seen eachother! :) hehe
So funny! Grayson did the same thing once...
Post a Comment