I am all about birthdays. For those of you who don't know me well, I count down to my birthday. I LOVE my birthday. Well this year I turned 30 and I wanted it to be special. All I asked for was a birthday party. Travis isn't too into stuff like that and I knew he didn't want to plan one. Well not only did he plan one, he
SURPRISED me with one. He is the best husband in the world!! I went shopping all day with Marlo and then she took me to Melina's that night and a bunch of friends were there to help me celebrate my 30th birhtday. It was awesome. Because it was a surprise, I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get any pics. All I have is pics of my balloons that Lacey decorated with and some flowers that she put together for me. It was a
FUN day!!

5 comments:
I am glad you had fun for your birthday! We had a blast and were glad we were invited.
Didn't you get the pictures I sent you of your party? I'll send them again!
I didn't get them. so if you could send them again that would be great.
I didn't get them. so if you could send them again that would be great.
Yah for birthdays! I always have fun with them as well. Alora's was yesterday, Graysons is in two weeks. Fun times. Any sadness for being 30?
Post a Comment