Friday, June 20, 2008

Birthdays

I know that this is a little belated, but I wanted to for sure post all about our birthdays. Travis had an okay Birthday. He got sick the day before and so we went to the doctor for his birhtday. We did presents that morning, went to breakfast, and the doctor and then he came home and rested. That night we had a little birthday party with his family. We went to Rupes and then did pie and ice cream. It was fun, but poor Travis was sick. He got some pretty cool presents though. to name a couple, he got some riding pants and Bodie got him a monster truck pulling a trailer of motorcycles. FUN!!

2 comments:

Yeehaw said...

So does Travis let Bodie play with HIS truck yet?

Travis and Heather said...

yes, he shares his truck. Travis thought it was funny that Bodie was so insistant on getting him that. Bodie thought it was going to be his very own new toy. He was a little dissapointed when I told him that it was Dad's and not his.