Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family Pictures

I know that I am way behind. I don't have our Birthday pics on here or Fathers Day, Augh! I have been busy and haven't made the time to catch up yet. I will post this for now and then I may come back and post some BDay pictures. We got family pics done this last monday and it was.....well, it's over. It's never horrible, but it's never wonderful either. The kids are cute though. I thought they turned out well.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

What a cute little family! You look amazing beautiful!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys were able to hang out with us that night. We had a lot of fun.

Yeehaw said...

Those are cute! Where'd you have them done?

Travis and Heather said...

JCPenny did them and did a good job! I was pleased with the service