Travis has been riding the past couple of weekends and because it is the beginning of the season, the trails are a little muddy. The first time he took his bike to the car wash and washed it off, well it was just a few days later that he rode again and got it muddy all over again. This time he decided to save a few quarters and clean it at home. Well, as you can see it started a trend......
4 comments:
Tell them to bring this trend to our house... we could use the motivation!
And by the way... what the plan for your birthday? Wanna go do something?
Good job on the blog...VERY CUTE! You must have had a great teacher. :)
Heather! Happy 30th you old lady! I'm glad you've joined the club and now I'm not so lonely. I hope you have a great day, can't wait to check back on the blog to hear all about it! Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Post a Comment