Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School! First Day of School!

So we are hitting a big milestone this year. Jax, my youngest, is now in Kindergarten. He has been so excited to start school ever since we went to Kindergarten registration back in April. His most excited thing he was doing today was riding the bus. He could barely eat his breakfast this morning. I can't believe my baby is in school now. Bodie Started 3rd grade on Monday and Lara, our foreign exchange student from Germany, started 11th grade on Monday as well. Harlee won't start school until next Monday. She will be in 6th grade this year and is attending the local Charter school. So now I have a few hours of peace in the mornings with no kids. I was surprised that I didn't cry as I watched my baby get on the bus; I was brave. He was in preschool last year, so that was a good transition for the both of us. Here they all are (aside from Harlee) all excited for school ;)
First day and SO excited

Riding his bike down to the bus

waiting for the bus with Bodie

Boarding the bus for the first time
Bodie on his first day

Lara's first day at Snake River High with 2 other foreign
exchange students. She is the one in the middle.


1 comment:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I love the excitement that comes with back to school time. It's pretty crazy that you'll be an "empty nester" during the day. Think of all of the fun things you can do! :) I hope it's a wonderful school year for everyone. The boys looked very cool for their first day of school.