So I had to post about our Bucket List we made for Spring Break. I wanted to go somewhere fun, but then I ended up having commitments that kept us close to home, so me and the kids decided to make a bucket list of some fun things we could do close to home. Thankfully the weather even cooperated! So here is our list:
We were able to do all of them, except for the 7th one. Chad and Laina were out of town, so we couldn't have a picnic with them.
Here we are just back from a 2.5 mile run/walk/ride. This is actually the event that inspired our bucket list.
This here is their huge blanket tent that they made with Dad in the family room. I am not a huge fan of this activity, but they were so good about cleaning it up and they had a ton of fun. Travis even slept down there with them til they fell asleep.
Here we are at the green belt at Jensen's Grove. We had a dinner picnic, then rode around the belt and then played on the toys. The kids had so much fun. Especially cause Dad was there, It is always more fun when we can all do it together!
Here we are on the way to the gravel pits. I didn't get pics of me and Jax, but there are some pretty fun ones of Bodie and Harlee and Travis.
This hill was a challenge for the two kids, but they got to the top and felt very proud of themselves.
Travis poppin a wheelie, I love to see him ride hard and do tricks. I think it's hot!! :)
I didn't get pics of friends over or riding down around the church, but rest assured, those were accomplished. We had so much fun marking off the list, that I want to sit down for a FHE and do another bucket list for the summer. Just having plans to do stuff together, provided excuses to do things as a family. Now I know why my Mom pushed and pushed for family time. It is now my favorite time too :)







3 comments:
What a cool idea to do a bucket list for spring break! It sounds (and looks) like you guys did lots of fun things. Good times!
Looks like fun! I think that is a great idea to make a bucket list. I bet the kids really enjoyed doing the things off of the list during their spring break.
Heather! Welcome back to blogging!!! :) Looks like a fun spring break. I've been a slacker blogger lately, too. But I'm trying to make a comeback... will have to keep tabs on you!
Post a Comment