Okay, in order of most recent to latest. ...did I say that right? Anyway, Feb 23: Harlee's birthday. She said that she had the best day. She woke up to pancakes, sausage and bacon for breakfast, her choice. Then her dad met her at the school for lunch. She took a custom cold lunch. She really wanted PB&J, Doritoes, fruit snack, Capri Sun and a treat. Easy. Her dad took Subway and they spent her whole lunch hour hanging out with Grandma in her classroom. She loved it. He took her some balloons and then later I brought cookies for her class. That evening we went to eat with some neighbor friends and then came home to a family party and cake and Ice cream. SO fun!!

Feb 18: Bodie's Bday was FILLED with fun! He woke up to eggs, bacon and sausage with chocolate milk. He loved picking the meals for the day. We went and got his good friend Clancey after that and met friends up at Leo's Place. A pizza play place up in Idaho Falls. We played and ate and served cupcakes. That evening I took him on his bday date. He wanted a Happy Meal and so we went to Arctic Circle and got one. He wanted an ice cream cone and so we got one of those too. Then we went and got a balloon to top it all off. When I asked him if he did everything he wanted, he said,"yes, we can go home now." We ended the evening with a party with family and cake and ice cream.



Thank you to all that came and supported the kids for their birthdays. They love it when they get to see their cousins and aunts and uncles and Grandmas and Grandpas. It is SO fun to celebrate birthdays. I hope that they each felt special on their birthdays. AND I am glad we are done with that for awhile :)
1 comment:
WOW! A lot of birthdays to celebrate! I love the cakes! :)
Post a Comment