Thursday, November 11, 2010

Surgery


Here he is. Post Surgery and he already looks wiped out. You can imagine how he is now. Haha :) He actually posed for this and then was surprised I actually took the picture.
Trav had a hernia fixed today and is doing well.......only okay, really. He is in pain and bored out of his mind. If anyone is close enough to visit, he would love for you to come and see him. As of right now, he will probably be off work for at least a week and a half. The problem with his recovery time is that he gets bored and wants to do something, even though he is not suppose to. He is such a workaholic. I guess there could be worse things :). Anyhow, I am hoping that he can just take the time to recover fully. Right now it is just painful for him.

3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Really? He posed for that picture? It looks so natural. :) My brother is hilarious. I'm glad it went well, and I hope the pain goes away soon. If we can get rid of these flu germs we'll be down to visit.

Rachelle said...

He posed for that picture? I thought that it was real. Oh Travis. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Rachael said...

I hope that he gets better soon! Surgery is not fun! Tell him at least he is not out of commission for two months like me! So annoying, I want to get up and do stuff too, I am with Travis on this one. Wish we were there to visit him. Tell him we are praying for a fast recovery!

PS I love your Christmas countdown!