Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Here I am FINALLY posting our Halloween. We started our day with making cookies. Jax and Harlee had a blast frosting and decorating cookie after cookie. Well, Harlee did cookie after cookie. Jax just did the same one over and over again. He still loved it. Where was Bodie, you ask? Oh, you'll see.....



Jax's one cookie....yum

Harlee's decorations

The finished project. We took them to the ladies I visit teach.


Here is Bodie. Out hauling rocks. We had some gravel that needed to be moved and we (Travis and I) thought that if a kid wanted to stab the couch with a knife and then smear toothpaste on another couch, make lakes of water in the bathroom and steal from Walmart, then he could do some time working off some bad behavior.


Here are the kids all dressed up at the trunk or treat


Rumel and Heidi all dressed up


Kid in our ward. Too funny


Panther Libre, haha like Nacho Libre :)


View of our house through the beautiful fall trees. Love it!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I don't think you could pay me to each Jax's cookie. :) Looks like a fun holiday for everyone...except Bodie. Hopefully moving rocks taught him a lesson. I'm sure those naughty genes come from the Phelps side, definitely not a Gregersen trait. :) I love the picture of the house through the fall trees. Very pretty. See ya on Thanksgiving!

Rachael said...

Fun Halloween pictures! :) Love them!