Saturday, October 23, 2010

Run-a-thon

I know that it has been awhile since I have updated. Don't worry we are still alive :). I will just fill in the basics. Travis got a new job and is now driving bus for the INL. Our local Nuclear Site. We are excited and happy to have a regular schedule start and a better job opportunity for him. Bodie is loving Kindergarten and Harlee is loving 3rd grade. I love Tuesdays and Thursdays with just Jax and me. I have started making bracelets again. I am loving it!! Travis was recently diagnosed ( I guess that is what ya call it) with a hernia. He has to go in for surgery in the next couple of weeks. Nothing serious, but it is painful. He is pretty sensitive to pain. It is an outpatient surgery and recovery time is about a week. He will be just fine, unless you ask him and he is pretty sure that he will die. He is a little dramatic when it comes to Dr's, pain, and surgery. I love the guy, he makes me laugh.
Anyway, this year for fund raisers for Harlee's school, they had a run-a-thon. They had to get pledges to run laps for the money for the school. I thought it was a pretty clever idea. Harlee had fun. They had to run/walk for an hour. It was great. Here she is running her heart out


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Go Harlee! That is so cool. Tell Travis to hang in there. When I read what you said about him had to laugh because it is so true. He is so funny!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I hope Trav's surgery goes well. It doesn't sound very fun. Good job, Harlee, on your run-a-thon. That was a cute picture. I hope you guys have a great Halloween!