Friday, Travis and I went Lava Hot Springs for a little get away to celebrate 9 years of married bliss. Well 9 years married anyway, blissful or not. We stayed in this really nice Bed and Breakfast called The Lions Gate Manor. It was so nice to get away together, even though it was only one night. I truly married my best friend and I always have a good time with him. He makes me laugh every day and I love him so completely. He is a wonderful Daddy and I am grateful for his partnership. I am a happier person with him and a better person because of him. Thanks Trav, for a great life and a wonderful forever to look forward to.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Ahhhhhh...so tender. You guys are cute. I'm glad you could get away. One year until the BIG CRUISE! That will be awesome.
Can't believe time has gone that quickly! Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment