Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bringin it Back!

No, I am not bringing sexy back, I am bringing RAD back! So, for the past year I have been on a solo mission to bring rad back from the archives of lost words. I have recently recruited a few others to my cause. Thanks to those who have supported me in changing their vocab in order to help bring back a word that had no business becoming extinct. Please note, that "radical" is not a word that is coming back. Just RAD! For those of you who would like to join the cause, it is easy, just start sayin Rad whenever you would normally say Cool. That's it.




So, please, join the Cause, Bring it Back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring me a shirt 2xl and I will seriously help you bring it back! I got lots of peeps that will move the cause along. Melissa

Emmy said...

I will do my part! 'Cause it's just rad. . .

Rumel said...

Don't forget to join the facebook group. It's RAD!

Jen H. said...

How funny! I was dying laughing at your post because just today I said to Kinley "isn't that Rad!" Then she looked at me funny and said "what?" Then I said oh I mean cool and then was thinking to myself where did I pull that word out from? So I guess unknowingly I've now joined the cause too! Now that is RAD!!!

It looks like you had a great Christmas!!!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Those shirts are so RAD! Love it! Did you make them? I didn't know you were so passionate about this. I'll try my best to help your cause.