Saturday, August 1, 2009

Reunion Season

Most all of July we reunion. We have 3 major reunions that take us all over. The first reunion is my big extended Phelps reunion that has had the tradition of being 4th of July weekend. We went down to Grantsville, Ut and spent the weekend there on Phelps Lane and had a ton of fun visiting with family and playing around. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of that.
The Gregersen Reunion is held in Island Park. We hauled the camper up there and camped for the weekend. Travis wasn't really suppose to have either of these weekends off, but he shuffled and called and got it all off. It was fun to have him to play with. The kids swam and boated and we all had fun being with family. Again, I was bad at taking pictures. I didn't take a single one.
This last weekend we went to Vernal UT for my family reunion with just my family. We did a two in one and my niece, Sariah, got baptized. So, we planned the reunion around that so we could all be there. Even my sister and her family from Minnesota was there. It was fun. I do have some pics of that. We did lots of fun things. My sis-in-laws family has a big fun 24th day of fun that they do every year and so we went to that. It was all games and prizes. Travis and I won 1st place in the washer toss competition with the prize of $100. We also one 1st place in the egg race with the prize of $20. We won 2nd in ladder ball and I won 2nd in jump rope and he won 3rd in tug of war. It was so much fun!! I would love to go every year. Travis and I rock at team playing. Saturday was Sahriah's baptism and then Sunday we went to Rock Springs and stayed over with Travis for the night. It was such a great weekend! Below are the pics I have of the events:
These first few pics are of the kids and there little games where everyone wins. The had ring tosses and throw the ball in the garbage can and fun little things like that. Then they did a water balloon toss. The kids had a great time with there cousins.

The following are all our winnings. :)

These two are Linnie's Sister, Carry, and her boyfriend, Casey. They were our fierce competitors. We went up against them twice in the major competitions. We won them once and they won us once. It was a lot of fun playing against them twice.

Sariah Lin Phelps in her baptism dress. So sweet.

3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Way to go, you two! $100...that's awesome! It sounds like July was a lot of fun. Now maybe things will slow down enough that you can hang out with us sometime.

Janell said...

I know July is crazy but aren't all those reunions great. I loved seeing you and you ADORABLE kids. You think your busy now---wait until High School. It's great though. I loved supporting my kids in there interests! Love Ya'

Anonymous said...

Too bad you had a CHEATING HORSE!