Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mr. Predicament

You might be getting sick of these pics of my Jax-Man in compromising situations, but I think that it is funny that it happens so often. Here he has tipped my clothes rack on top of him and has had to monkey his way out of it. He was mostly out by the time I got the camera, but he was quite intertwined. It was comical watching him grunt his way around and through the bars.

The other day I was busy making bracelets on my couch downstairs and Jax kept begging to sit with me. It's next to impossible to do bracelets and hold him, so I convinced him to sit right by me on the recliner. And there he sat, RIGHT by me. He was so cute all snuggled next to me. My little buddy, Jax. I love it!!




5 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Jax is growing up so fast! It was fun to see him and the other kids on Sunday. We missed you, though.

Rachelle said...

Jax is ceartainly a silly kid! I love the picture of the two of you. It is so cute!

Amber! said...

He is so stinking cute! Keep on bringing the compromising pictures, I love them!

Joanna said...

Don't ya just love it when they are perfect little angels? What a sweetie!

Corinne said...

Heather, It's been a while. Your kids have grown so much. Harlee is so big now, and they are so cute. It looks like you are living life and busy as we all are, but it was fun to finally read your blog again! See-ya!