I got to go to Utah last weekend to spend time with my good friend Kelli. We have been friends since we were nannies about 9 years ago. It was so fun!! We went to Scandinavian days in Ephraim Utah, where she set up a booth to sell her little girl hair bows. They are super cute.

We also had some fun with some of her other products. I am sporting a tutu on my head. 
The 2nd day of the festival there was a parade and one of the "floats" was the LDS missionaries. Talk about small town. :)
3 comments:
oh, those are tutu much!
Sorry, someone had to do it! :) You look adorable!
Kelli's bows are really cute! I'm glad you were able to go hang out with her and have some girl time.
Heather,
Your family is so so darling!! They look so much like you!! Glad you are doing well! Fun bows! We're getting into bows now that we have a little girl.
Post a Comment