Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm an Aunt . . .again

My brother Clark is a new Daddy! His wife Kristy had a cute baby boy on Friday. It was long labor, but everything is fine now and, from what I hear, he is adorable. I was sent a few pics of the little guy, but I know that pictures are just not the same. Here he is....Kreed Tyler Phelps


He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 21" long. The perfect size!

5 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

what a cutie! that's exciting for clark & kristy. tell them congrats for me.
it took me forever to figure out how to make my header big..i had to go and play around with the html code. not that i'm an expert, but if you really want it big i could play around with your code if you gave me your password etc. :) hehe. i think it's cute how it is though too!

Yeehaw said...

Gee, seeing the tiny hand next to the big finger makes me melt. I think I'm getting closer to liking the idea of having a baby in 6 weeks. WHEW!

Darla said...

I can't believe Clarks A Dad! Blows me away. He looks so adorable. I love that name. Tell him and Kristy Congratulations. Love you all!!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Cute! Congrats Clark & Kristy!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

P.S. Cute new blog layout!