Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Home Evening

The Holidays are full of fun things and so I am sure that I will be posting more often, just because there is so much more going on. FHE is no exception. Don't get me wrong, we try and have FHE every week, but closer to the Holidays, they do get a bit more interesting for the kids...if you know what I mean. This last Monday we made gingerbread houses and it was so fun for them. Harlee loves arts and crafts and Bodie and Jax Love candy. So it was a good time had by all. This took some patience on my part because I am not a mess lover, so thanks to prayer and patience, we all had fun!! :)


Harlee and Bodie's House
My House


The Gang with our creations (Trav is off at work)


The Proud owners/creators

And the Chocolate lover. He would cry out everytime he was empty handed. I was lucky he didn't get sick. He ate 3 hershey kisses and 1 mini candy cane. Having never really had that much chocolate, he was in Heaven






3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Oh, Jax man...you are way too cute! The gingerbread houses look great. I'm very impressed. Looks like all the kiddos had fun.

Mel said...

What a good idea. I'm always looking for fun FHE ideas. Basic FHE is nice but it's always fun to throw in a twist every now and then, just for fun!

Amber! said...

Yours looks so good. We tried graham cracker houses and I couldn't even get that to stay up! The kids sure loved eating the candy though!