While in Cancun, my sis-in-law, Linnie, had the cutest hats. I decided that hats have come along way from baseball caps (which give me a headache) and so I went shopping today and found these. What do you think? I think they're fun and like Linnie says, it saves me from having to do my hair....
2 comments:
Cute! Anything to keep from having to do your hair-eh?
You look so great in hats! I'm totally into them right now too. I love that they've come along ways and even more so the fact you don't have to do your hair. :) I haven't checked in, in a while. It was fun to see that you got to go to Mexico!! I don't think I'd be as brave to hold a baby croc though. Hey you'll have to check out my blog for the latest. Surprise! I wish I was coming to Utah this Christmas I will miss getting together with you and Kelli!
Post a Comment