Sunday, October 26, 2008

Utah Trip!!!

Friday and Saturday, I took the opportunity to go to Utah. Thanks to Grandparents, I was able to go with a friend and no children. Thank you Mom and Dad and Michael and Roxie. I REALLY appreciated that you all were able to help me. It was a great break from reality! You all do so much to help me while Travis has been gone!!
First of all we got to stay with Rumel and Heidi. She made us a great dinner and then we played games. It was a lot of fun! I am very grateful to them for letting us stay with them and for them being such wonderful hosts.
Well the main purpose of my visit was to see my family and dear friend Kelli, who just had her 2nd child. Kelli and I met while we were nannies, about 9 years ago (wow, Kel, can you believe it's been that long?). Her babies name is Adelyn Grace and so sweet with soo much hair!! I love little tiny babies that just lay there and sleep and are soo adorable.


This is Olivia, she is Kelli's first born. She is 16 months old. Yep, she had her kids pretty close.

I went down with a friend and yet never managed to get pictures with her. Crazy! I got to see my big bro Brandon and his family. We visited for about an hour and that was great!!I also stopped on the way out of town last night, and saw my brother, Clark, and his wife Kristy. She is expecting their first baby and has 6 weeks left. They are having a boy and naming him Kreed. It was fun to see them and I get to see them again, next weekend when they come and stay with me. Yea!!






6 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Kelli's kids are SO cute! I'm glad you were able to get away and have a fun time. I can't believe you didn't even mention staying with Rumel and Heidi. They are going to be SOOO offended. Just kidding. Okay...I totally thought Bodie was a girl with that wig. Too weird. I love the new pictures of the kids on the side. You may have done that awhile ago, but I just noticed.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! don't ya love little trips like that..it's always nice to have a break :). i'm sure you deserved it big time! that's cool clark is naming his little boy kreed...i really like it, it's catchy & original (and i'm not just saying that because i have nothing else to say..i really think it's a cool name!) fun stuff!!

Amber! said...

Fun, fun! You and your brother look a lot alike! Speaking of your family...have you talked to your cousins (formerly known as the Whites) at all recently? If you see them any time soon, thell them I said hi!

Jon said...

Breaks from reality are the BEST!!!

Yeehaw said...

Is this the trip you invited me on then conveniently never mentioned again? :-)
Good to see you managed to have a little fun without me.

Jen H. said...

It was so fun to see pictures of little Adelyn! Kelli and I have emailed since she gave birth but I haven't seen any pictures yet. I'm glad you got to get away and see her!!!