Halloween is always a crazy night for us. We do our ward Trunk -or-Treat, go to all the Grandparents, Aunt Janis' and another ward party. So I always feel that I am all over the place. It is all for the kids and they have fun. This year Harlee was sick. She threw up 16 times before the night was over. Poor thing. Anyway, so the following is our Halloween experiences....
This is at Story Time the day before Halloween. Harley-Man (the dragon) is our neighbor and one of Bodie's best buds.

Haree Sue and Zoey at the trunk-or-treat. Harlee was a witch, but didn't like the hat. And Zoey is a cute Red Sox cheerleader
This is Jax man as Dumbo

My adorable nephew, Kacen the pirate.

Me and the kids, minus sick Harlee. Bodie the indian, me the goofy Witch, and Jax as Dumbo
This is my neighbor and good friend Lacey
My brother Chad as a pirate. I thought he looked pretty cool.
7 comments:
Heather!!! I love your blog! You're so crafty. I just started mine a few months ago. It's fun to kinda keep in touch with everyone this way. Your kids are so cute. Chad looks awesome! Love it, tell him I said so and tell him and Laney hi also. I love and miss you so much!! Fudge :)
I can't believe Harlee threw up 16 times by the end of the night! WOW! Poor kid. It was good to see you guys at the trunk-or-treat. Your kids looked adorable...as always!
You look great as a red head... you're not making fun of me are you?
:-)
Thanks for the walk today! Hope you're not still sore!
Hey Heather! Cute cute pictures!Poor Harlee!!!! Thanks for the "happy birthday" my birthday was yesterday (the 4th) I can't believe you knew that! Thanks :)
I love the look on Harlee's face. Such a fearsome witch!! Looks like you guys had a crazy night!
Cute pictures! Hey I'm sorry that Travis has gone away for work. I'm sure that you are having a hard time at times. I hope you are feeling loved from all over, with such great family and friends you have.
those are some AWESOME costumes Chad is a GREAT pirate!! And what a CUTE dumbo!!
Post a Comment