Saturday, August 9, 2008

Out of Order.....

Sorry to all you faithful people that keep updated with my blog. Someone (Bodie) broke my camera and so I had to take it to the shop. So it is out of commission until next week. There have been several things that I would have loved to take pics of and post, but no camera. I know what you are all thinking too, but I didn't want to show you all up with yet another one of my fabulous pieces of art. So you will have to wait until my camera gets fixed. Until then....sorry my blog is on a standstill.

4 comments:

AmandaS said...

Sure, blame it on Bodie. Poor kid!

Joanna said...

at least you had time to revamp your blog, it looks good, where'd you go to get all the cool stuff?

Yeehaw said...

What? There's only one camera in your house? I don't believe it... there's cell phones and web-cams and all sorts of devices that one could subsitute for a quality camera... get on it, Heather. :-) Oh, or you could just call me once in a while, invite me over, have me take pictures then use mine! Ah! There's an idea for you! :-)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I can't believe that Bodie would do something like that! :) Your new blog layout and header is really cute! Maybe you could teach the "blog class" at the Phelps girls night. :)