I think it is so cute when you can dress kids alike and Jax is just getting to the age where they make stuff the same as Bodie's age. So, I bought these cute pajamas and had to take pics!!
The PJs look way cute on them! I'm glad you guys came for Kacen's party, and thanks so much for the little train. He loves to eat the smokestack the most, but he also pushes the little train cars around. You guys are so great!
Okay, I am so excited to do that with Ian and little, whatever his name is going to be (I am due in Sept.). They look adorable! I am sorry i have been such an awful blogger! But now, I am totally recommitted! You blog is great. Love!
3 comments:
How cute! You can totally tell that they are brothers! I think I will have fun doing the same in about a year :)
The PJs look way cute on them! I'm glad you guys came for Kacen's party, and thanks so much for the little train. He loves to eat the smokestack the most, but he also pushes the little train cars around. You guys are so great!
Okay, I am so excited to do that with Ian and little, whatever his name is going to be (I am due in Sept.). They look adorable! I am sorry i have been such an awful blogger! But now, I am totally recommitted! You blog is great. Love!
Post a Comment