Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Resemblence?

Whenever you have another baby people always speculate about who he/she looks like. Well, when we had Jax, is was no different. We got that he looked exactly like Bodie, or just like Harlee. We thought that he looked like both of them. Especially when we looked back to baby pictures of the kids. Well, not too long ago I was going through my baby book and found this picture of me when I was 7 months old. Just one month older than what Jax is now.

What do you think? Resemblence?

4 comments:

Joanna said...

the nose and maybe the shape of the face. I'm not exactly sure. Why dont you take one of jax with his finger in his mouth and a wig, then I can have a more accurate comparison.

Amber! said...

I think it is a match! His eyes are darker than yours but the nose is exactly like yours!
It is fun to play the guessing game, though!

Yeehaw said...

Well, I totally see the resemblance in Lani and your mom!!!! Holy mackrell!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

There is a definite resemblence. Your noses are for sure the same. How cute!