Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories......

Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Helping me in the video store. I really grew to love ya! Infact you kept me from loosing my mind & I will be forever in your debt for that! Thanks

Yeehaw said...

Meeting you and when I asked your name you said, "Heather. Like the flower." Since I honestly didn't know that heather is a flower I knew that tid-bit would do me no good and I would probably end up calling you "Daisy" & that's what I called you for quite a while... still do sometimes. :-)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Just one memory? That's dumb! I'm naming more then one. For starters, sitting with Rachel in the car while you and Trav stood outside gazing into each other's eyes, and finally wathcing you guys kiss after our beautiful rendition of "Kiss the Girl". #2 - Having you tell me that you thought my brand new black Doc Martens I'd bought for school were ugly. I still harbor some angry feelings about that one. #3 - Crying when Trav told me that you guys were getting married. I thought he'd never hang out with me again! #4 - Our trip to Billings for Sister Stott's welcome home. That's when I realized that you'd be a pretty cool sister-in-law. I'm glad you're in the fam! :)

Travis and Heather said...

Oh My gosh,Tiffany, I totally don't remember insulting your new shoes. I am so sorry!! One of my first memories of you Tiffany, was driving around with you and Rachel to go find boys. That was fun. I miss that little truck. I also remember when we went to that football game together with Nate and a few of your friends down to the Holt Arena. Oh the fun times of your High School days. :)

Travis and Heather said...

Joanna, a memory of you.....I remember you helping me with our wedding announcements. I didn't even know you at all and you were so nice and accomadating with making our stuff. You're Great!!

Amber! said...

So many fun times! I loved going to the fishbowl with you. You had a few fun roommates. I also was very thankful that you and Travis were so kind to talk to Shaggy while I was away for a weekend here and there! We had a blast coming up here and going to Idaho a few times...waverunning was a blast! We just laughed a lot over nothing! And I really want you to email me the personal moment!!!!