We flood irrigate our pasture out in front and we get water every 9 days...I think. Anyway, Travis and our neighbor, Ben, decided to doctor up the ditch that runs down our properties from the canal. Who knew that doctoring it up would make it this much more efficient. . . It totally flooded our road.


3 comments:
Holy smokes...that can't be a good thing. I hope you're not having to swin to town now. :) Thanks for the birthday posts, too. It was good to read about all of the things we missed out on.
Next time Travis should seek advice from his father... I'm sure this never would have happened if he would have. :-)
I can't find your email address anywhere to send you the pics from your birthday! Grr. Send me an email to my gmail account & then I'll send them to you. Sorry.
Post a Comment