Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend



I didn't take a lot of pictures of this last weekend. I think I just got lazy. It was a fun time though. We went up to Heise with neighbors and friends. It rained a lot and was real muddy. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the mud and being wet and dirty. It took me three times in the washer to get their jeans clean! Augh!! Sunday was nice and warm. We took a little hike up the mountain with Zoey, Harley Man, Bodie and Harlee Sue. That was fun. In Fact Harlee took the same hike up three different other times. She's a little mountain goat. Travis got to do a little riding and we even went and sat in the hot pools. It was a lot of fun. We have been camping with the Secrists the last 3 years and it has always been real fun!!!

1 comment:

Yeehaw said...

Glad you had fun! I was actually thinking the whole weekend, "Man I'm glad I'm not camping in the rain!" :-)