Well, we had the opportunity to attend Rumel's Wedding on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun!! He married the Beautiful Heidi Seamons. The whole day was great.
I accidently didn't make it to Rumel's wedding, how can I get in touch with him? I don't like to make phone calls so preferably through the internet. You all look so happy in all your blogs, is that for real or just for pictures???
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I think the one of your family turned out really good.
You look great! Are you all wearing the same attire to the reception tomorrow?
You're family is so beautiful, Heather! Are you planning on having more children? It is so fun to keep up with you through your blog!
Amber Woodward
I accidently didn't make it to Rumel's wedding, how can I get in touch with him? I don't like to make phone calls so preferably through the internet.
You all look so happy in all your blogs, is that for real or just for pictures???
Post a Comment