This is what it looked like on July 1st. Still a ton of snow. Below is a great picture of the Mountain.
The third weekend in July is the 'ol Gregersen Reunion up in Island Park and this is the first time EVER that the whole family has been together for the reunion since all the marriages have happened. It was a great time being with family!
We also went to My sis-in-laws parents house for Pioneer day. They do a big fun game day full of competitions. If you remember I posted about this a couple of years ago too. We have such a great time when we go, we would love to go every year. Harlee won 2nd place in the sack race, the gilrs division and Bodie won 2nd place in the sack race, boys division. I won 2nd in the jump rope and arm wrestling and 1st in the 3 legged race w/ my partner being some other girl that was there. Travis and I won 3rd in bolo balls. It was SO fun and I am grateful that Travis made it works so that we could go.
Here are the kids sitting with cousins during the awards ceremony. They had so much fun during the competitions too. It was great!
Bodie's prize he picked out for winning 2nd place.
Well that wraps up July for us! Don't worry, the fun isn't over yet! We still have BIG things a comin' for the next month!!


No comments:
Post a Comment