Below you will see a comparison of my two boys who are close to the same age in this picture. Bodie is ALL boy. Messy, dig in the dirt, boy. Jax is ALL boy. Play with cars, trucks, ride motorcycles, boy. BUT he is NOT messy. The top little man is Bodie at around 2 and the bottom is of Jax, almost 3. When Jax is eating, he always has a napkin close by. He doesn't like to be messy, sticky or dirty. He insists on help getting cleaned up if any of the a fore mentioned happens. We think it's funny. Also funny, is I could have taken a picture of Bodie that looked just like the one below....yesterday. Some things never change.
1 comment:
This post made me laugh! Maybe Harlee wasn't the only one that got a little bit of me in her. :) Clean and organized...my type of kids. I use to take inventory of my Christmas gifts, too. In fact, just the other day I came across one of my lists of what I got and who gave it to me. Maybe one day that will be useful. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas, and that your family trip was a success, too!
Post a Comment