Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Sum-Up

Well, I decided to just do a sum up rather than try to keep up. I really didn't take a whole lot of pics this summer, but well, that is the story of my life. Summers always start to get busy for us starting in July. So we started out with my big Phelps Reunion in Grantsville UT. It was a fun Weekend. We made crafts, ate, played games, and Rodeod ( I don't think that is a word :)). Then we went to the Gregersen reunion, a couple of weeks later. Meanwhile, my Sis came and visited us. She stayed for about 3 weeks. It was great to have her and her kids. We had fun visiting and the kids had a blast with there live in friends. It was fun. So, ya, the Gregersen Reunion, I didn't get any pics of, other than one of my camp-trailer all set up. It was our first weekend using it and it was fabulous!! We loved it!! Then we came home and had another reunion the following weekend with my bros and sis's and families. That was not documented in any way. Big regrets. It took place at my house. We played games, visited, went to the zoo, and had a lot of fun with everyone. Last but not least, we cleaned out all the branches and had a massive bon-fire!! That was Rad!! The kids thought so, Harlee and I sat up, once it died down some, and roasted a marshmallow. Good times! And that was our summer thus far. School starts next week, Bodie starts Kindergarten and Harlee in 3rd grade. I am anxious to get in the school routine, but am sad to see the fun warm summer go. That's my Summer Sum-up!









2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Fun times! That bonfire was huge! Holy smokes...literally. :) I can't believe Bodie-T will be in school this year. Those darn kids are just growing up so stinking fast.

Rachael said...

I agree, RAD fire!!!