Ten points to whoever can tell me where my title is quoted from :). So, Harlee started school last week, but Bodie's first day was today. My little man is growing up. He was quite excited last night and concerned as to how he would wake up early enough to go to school. I assured him I would wake him up and help him get ready in time.
Here he is all ready to leave for the bus.
Harlee and him ride the same bus to and from school. They go to different schools, so this was a relief to both Bodie and me.
5 comments:
Finding Nemo! Way to go, Bodie! How exciting!
I'll be having those same tears in a couple days. It's such a bitter/sweet day! Just look at how proud he is of himself.
Bodie T! All grown up! Wow...time goes by so quickly. I hope both kids have a great school year.
He looks so cute! He is getting so big!
So cute, and so grown up. I've heard the tears are on par for the course, even for the moms who never expected they'd be crying about it. :)
Post a Comment