A couple of weeks ago, my sis in law, Tiffany, asked to use my scrapbook stuff to doctor up a project she was doing. Shamefully, I lead her to my craft closet where I keep my stuff. It was a awful mess and I was embarrassed at the mess I had let it become. Tiffany is a very organized person and so seeing my closet in the condition it was in, must have been a nightmare to her. In addition to that experience, my sister, Tiffani, asked if she could use my craft closet while she stays with me in a couple of weeks. So here it is. Proof to Tiffany that I can clean and organize the mess she saw and Proof to Tiffani that the space she will need is ready for her!
And to think it only took about 20 minutes to clean and organize. I am so lazy when it comes to this closet because I can close the doors and not see it. But it is so much more inviting when it is clean and organized. Maybe now I can finish a few projects that need attention ( and mess it all up again. vicious cycle!).
1 comment:
Wow! I'm so impressed...so there really is a desk there, huh? :) Just kidding! It really wasn't that bad when I saw it. Thanks for dedicating a post just to me (and Tiffani). It made me feel really important.
Post a Comment