Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ranch Hands

Saturday Travis had a big project for us all to be involved with. We have a forest of trees down in our pasture in front of our house. They are pretty trees, but in desperate need of trimming. So last week Travis spent every spare moment trimming and then, come Saturday, it was time to clean up. The kids were hard workers and we loaded up the trailer with branches and now we have a big pile waiting for a good day to burn and have a bonfire.



3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Let us know when the bonfire is! Good job kids for working so hard.

Amber! said...

Yeah, we'll come up and bring the marshmallows for that bonfire!

Kam said...

Looks like a fun project, and probably feels great to get it done!! Good work, kids!

I just read some of your other posts... funny, 10 mins ago I told Spencer "sit down on that stool before you fall off again!!" Yeah, that's the norm around here, too, but we're hoping for no staples! yikes! poor Jax.

Also, I didn't realize yours and Travis' birthdays were so close together. That's cool! Brian's and mine are just a couple weeks apart, which I like -- let the celebrations continue indefinitely, huh?!