Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I tried to write this the other day and got it all typed out and ready to post and I hit something and it erased the whole thing. So here I am typing it all again....On my birthday I planned ahead and got a babysitter to come for most of the day. I was able to go to lunch with my sis-in-law, Tiffany (thanks Tiff for lunch!!), and my little sis, Laney. We went to Costa Vida in Pocatello and it was super yum! We were able to get in some light shopping and the we headed home and was greeted with this:


Travis had written this all out and then Harlee and Bodie filled it all in. I can still see it today.
That evening we went to a ward BBQ for dinner and then afterwards I was surprised with family at the house for a little party. Travis planned it all out so that I would still have a bday party on my day. It always seem to land that we celebrate both our birthdays on his day, and then I don't really get a celebration, but Travis planned this little party and it was so sweet that he did. He bought me balloons, flowers and plants for my gardens and then our parents came over. It was great!!


He even got this banner to decorate with


And he bought me this crown. I SO wish that he would have given it to me that morning cause anyone who knows me, knows I would have totally worn it the whole day and LOVED it! He said he knew that and he didn't want me embarrassing him at the ward bbq. After all these years and you think that he would be okay being embarrassed by me. hmph...


Jax, of coarse wanted to help me blow the candles out. He was super cute! No, I did not turn 5, but once you hit a certain age, the candles shouldn't over power the cake, and mine definitely would have :)


Thanks to all who made my day special. It was fabulous!! I always love my birthday!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Lunch was super yum! Thanks for hanging out with me on your special day. I love the crown. I'm glad Travis made your day special. Happy Birthday to you!

Amber! said...

Happy late Birthday! Travis did a fantastic job. I am super impressed that he writes so well with chalk.

Laina said...

Glad to see you had such a great birthday! I feel like such a bad sis-in-law that I didn't even wish you a happy birthday let alone ask you how it went! Sorry! Wish I coulda been there!