Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New hair 4 Harlee

Here She is. She wanted her Hair cut short and I thought with Summer coming, why not. I think it turned out REALLY cute! Travis hasn't seen it yet and didn't know that we did it. (Tee-hee) I don't THINK that he will care. The lady that did it was amazing. I don't know how to use a round brush and she said that she was never good with one either. She styled her hair with a blowdryer and a straightener. It was perfect cause that is all I use. She really likes it too. I am excited for her, new is fun!

6 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Cute! It makes her look really grown up.

Mel said...

Dang cute! What is she, like 12...13 maybe?

Rachelle said...

I think that she looks really cute! I can't wait to see her in person...sometime.

Corinne said...

It is so cute!! My girls want to cut their hair for the summer too. . . after seeing Harlee's, I am not quite so nervous!

Kam said...

Cute! And I bet it will be so easy this summer. Yay for a fun change, Harlee!!

Janell said...

Looks like a great summer do. She's adorable!