




The difference between Harlee and Bodie is this: I told Bodie, when we took pics of him, that we could do whatever he wanted. We went down into the pasture by the trees and he wondered around, I took a bunch of pics, he had one or two spots he especially wanted to try and that was it. Harlee, on the other hand, had several spots, several poses and several ideas of what she wanted. It was pretty cute, and fun to take pics of her. Keep in mind, these were HER poses. I told her to put her chin down a couple of times and relax her shoulders, but other than that I didn't tell her how to stand, sit or pose. I took 20 pics of the boys, and 49 of Harlee. That's the difference.
2 comments:
What cute pictures! You have such adorable children.
I just LOVE that girl! She's really starting to look so grown up. Cute pictures! (or do I need to say "cool" pictures so that she still likes them?)
Post a Comment