Thursday, October 29, 2009
The Wedding....
My little bro, Chad got married last weekend. . .FINALLY!! They have been engaged for nearly 6 months. They were married in the Rexburg temple and then had a reception that night in Firth. It was really cool! Their sealer gave some great advice. It was great! And the big thing for Trav and I was the pictures only took about 15 minutes. That was a BIG deal!! Thanks Chad and Laina!! It is hard to have to stand around forever waiting for pictures to happen. I, of coarse, forgot my camera. Those of you who know me well, know that I forgot a lot of things a lot of the time. I don't know what my problem is. Anyway, I plan to get some pictures on here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to Chad! We had fun playing with Bodie and Jax. Thanks for letting them come hang out with us while you guys were at the wedding.
Post a Comment