I know that I have been behind. But I have taken pictures, I just haven't posted them. So here we go. A few weeks ago, actually, I believe it was April 18th, I took the kids to the park for the day. We had a picnic and walked around the Jensen's Grove and then played on the toys. Chad came with us too and it was fun to talk to him. The kids had a lot of fun. Especially Jax. This was his debut to the outside world and he was hooked!! All the kids have there own agenda when we go to the park. Harlee, as you can see, loves to climb the big tree that is a small pit stop along the trail.
Bodie has to be able to stop and take a few minutes to throw rocks in the water. This is a must and it is just not as fun to go to the park unless he can throw a few rocks.
Jax was new at this, but he found is "thing (s)." He has just started walking and loves the mobility and freedom to explore. He found a stick, tasted a leaf and played in the sand. He really liked the slide and went down it several times with Harlee. It was so fun!

Bodie has to be able to stop and take a few minutes to throw rocks in the water. This is a must and it is just not as fun to go to the park unless he can throw a few rocks.
Jax was new at this, but he found is "thing (s)." He has just started walking and loves the mobility and freedom to explore. He found a stick, tasted a leaf and played in the sand. He really liked the slide and went down it several times with Harlee. It was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment