Saturday, May 2, 2009

Makin Cookies

Me and Bodie made cookies the other day. It was fun to have him help. I have a neighbor who had volunteered to watch my kids for an hour in the mornings so that I can go and exercise. With Travis gone, I don't have many opportunities to get a break, and I LOVE to exercise (you'd think I would be skinnier, but I also LOVE to eat, so I can maintain with the best of them :)). So Bodie and I decided to make cookies to give to the neighbor. It doesn't do justice to what she does for me and I hope that I will be able to do something more, but for this week, cookies seemed the answer. Bodie helped with each task and he had a blast.
Of coarse the licking of the spoon and bowl is always his favorite part.

No comments: