Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Tayah

Wednesday, Tiffany had her baby. It was a girl and she is so precious!! She weighed some where around 7 lbs and looked SO tiny. She was adorable.


Harlee took her turn holding the little one and even jax had a turn. I didn't get a pic of that. It was cute though, cause he was trying to squeeze her like a teddy bear. He was, of coarse, facinated with her eyes and nose. He was cute with her.
Congrats Tiffany and Kyle!!



2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Wow! Probably the most adorable baby girl I've ever seen. :) Thanks for coming to visit us. I know it was crazy for you with all of your kids, but we really appreciated you coming. Thanks for everything you've done and given us for her, too. You're the best!

Stephanie said...

She is so adorable! I am glad Harlee has another girl around! I hope you had a happy birthday too!