Happy Birthday Tiffany!! Marlo and I (and kids) went to lunch for Tiffany's b-day today. We got to go to the Olive Garden. Birthdays are so fun and I hope that Tiffany has a great one!! Love Ya Tiff!!
HOLY SMOKES! I made the blog! That is so cool! I'm really glad that you're my sister-in-law, and that birthdays are a big deal to you, because you really helped make my 28th memorable. Thank you SO much!
3 comments:
Thanks for including me! I love you and Tiffany!
Tiff is Awesome. Happy Birthday Tiffany!! Heather, you may not remember me, but I grew up in Tiffany and Travis's ward.
HOLY SMOKES! I made the blog! That is so cool! I'm really glad that you're my sister-in-law, and that birthdays are a big deal to you, because you really helped make my 28th memorable. Thank you SO much!
Post a Comment