(This is from Darla's blog, for all those who don't have her page and check mine, thought this would be a good way to get the word out..)
Phelps' Family Younger Adult Christmas Party Invite!
Hello Family,
I thought this would be one way I could let a lot of you know the details about our Christmas Party this Friday night. Sorry it's so short notice. Uncle Brent and I kind of put this together a couple days ago. I think we should keep the tradition going too...I mean, the "old people" get to, so why not us, right?!? :) I hope a lot of you can make it. I don't have a lot of the cousin's contact info, so if you will pass this info on to anyone who you think doesn't know, that would help. Thanks!
I was thinking since it was such short notice - everyone could please bring an appetizer or snack type food. I'm going to make a dish, like Chili or Stew with bread, something like that. If anyone feels like cooking something also, that would be great! :)
For entertainment - The White Elephant Game...Everyone bring 1 small, cheapo, gift, even a dollar store or home made item, or a nice 1, it's up to you. I know money is tight for a lot of us so there's no pressure to spend more than a buck or 2.I just love the game. We can play a couple other games also. If anyone wants to bring a game or make up a game - bring it on!
I just love to get together to see everyone and catch up! Our family is growing so huge, I love you all and hope to see the "White House" crammed!!! For all those that have little children and no sitter, just please bring the kiddies with you...they can be entertainment too!
The Details:When: Friday, Dec. 5, at 6:30pmWhere: The White's Home; 843 W 3600 S, Bountiful, UtahBring: yourselves, an appetizer, dessert, or snack food, or a main dish, 1 white elephant gift per person. I hope all those that are able to, will come. I'm excited to see you all and know we'll have a great time. If you have any questions give me a call @ 801-294-4762 or leave me a note. I look forward to this weekend. Love you all, Darla K. White
P.S. Will you let me know who you've told or are going to pass this on to, even if they aren't coming, so I know who I need to contact. Thank You! :)
1 comment:
Thanks Heather! I've been on the phone also, spreading the word. Maybe you could let your siblings know also... :) By the way, I love the hats. Great idea, cute and trendy. I've been doing my hair straight a lot and, well, can you say poofy?!?! hehehe.. love ya
Post a Comment