Ya....that's a diaper. . . Don't worry, it was a clean one...good grief, I'm not THAT mean! :)
did you find the poor kids wubby or is he out of luck?
Poor, Jax. He has a confused look on his face. Diaper on my head....hmmm, that is weird. :) The Halloween Preview was fun to see. Your kids always have cute costumes.
I did the same thing to Clancey the other day, but then he insisted I had to wear one too... I guess the joke was on me.:-)
I have never seen this but it is so funny you just might see a similar pic on my blog!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
did you find the poor kids wubby or is he out of luck?
Poor, Jax. He has a confused look on his face. Diaper on my head....hmmm, that is weird. :) The Halloween Preview was fun to see. Your kids always have cute costumes.
I did the same thing to Clancey the other day, but then he insisted I had to wear one too... I guess the joke was on me.
:-)
I have never seen this but it is so funny you just might see a similar pic on my blog!
Post a Comment